Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stressing out

I may have to bow out of the december challenge. I just can't keep up. I have over extended myself yet once again. I need just one day to try to get my holiday cards done but I can't seem to find it.

I was at my school all day yesterday and the day before working our holiday gingerbread shop. And I am trying to get our yearbook figured out so it is taking up too much of my time. Not to mention holiday stuff that needs done.

I will still post when I can but don't want to let anyone down or feel pressure/guilt by not doing it. Please understand.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Girl I feel your pain.
Don;t worry about it. There are more important things in life.
Do what you can and Don't sweat the small stuff.

Hang in There

{{HUGS to YOU}}

Shelley Moore said...

Rach, we love you now matter what! Don't stress over it - I mean there are plenty of other things to stress over, LOL! Seriously - try to relax and do what you can!

Jan said...

Don't stress!! We love you whether you participate or not. Only do what you can... and enjoy the holiday!!!!! : )

Krystal Hartley said...

What's stress? LOL

Take it easy, chica!

Izzy said...

Don't stress over the challenge. Take your time and only post when you can :) Breathe in, breathe out, Aaaah.... ((hugs))