Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wall hangings





These are the wall hangings I made for my sister for Christmas. They are made out of Styrofoam and 12x12 prints by Krystal Hartley wrapped up with a brown grosgrain ribbon put on with carpet tape!

I truly hope she enjoys these because they were a pain in my butt to do. I thought it was going to be soooo easy...Hhhhaaaa NOPE!

But they turned out great despite the hard work. And the best part...she helped me finish them so she knows what went into making these.

A huge shout out to Krystal for designing the art work for these. I gave her colors and said retro...she delivered. Now my sister knows why I say she is my HERO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those came out great, Rach!

Shelley Moore said...

I think these are awesome!

ashli kay wolf said...

WOW...these are SUPER cute! What a FUN bit of decor! HGTV has NOTHING on ya!

tata and merry christmas!
ash

Jan said...

Wow!! Those look awesome!!!! I'm sure your sis will love them!

Krystal Hartley said...

Now we need to see pics of them on the wall! Tell your sis to get out the camera!!

Sorry they weren't as easy as you were hoping...they do look good though!

Anonymous said...

I'm the sister who received this AWESOME gift, but I haven't had a chance to get them on the wall yet. I will send pics as soon as they are hung. Thanks again Rach for such a great gift (despite the headaches). Luv ya!