Monday, December 10, 2007

Pink Tree

William loves PINK and when he saw this tree at Kohls he made a comment about getting a pink tree sometime. Well, it was on sale one day while shopping with my sister Amy Jo and I just HAD to get it for him (ME). So I had my sister climbing thru the van on the way home putting it together as we were going down the road. I told her to Plug It In!!! And she asks how...well with a Octopus outlet for the DVD players of course! LOL So here we are driving down the road with a LIT CHRISTMAS TREE in my van!! It was a funny sight. So we had it up and lit when the kids got out of school and walked to the van. I opened the automatic door and to their surprise, there was a PINK LIT TREE!!!

I had to have aqua ornaments to put on it. I just LOVE this tree!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cool - its a match for my lime green one!

Shelley Moore said...

OH i totally love it! It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day that was!! This is the first time I've seen the tree decorated. I love it!!

Izzy said...

That sounds like an absolute hoot! The kids must have been so thrilled... you're in the cool mom category for sure!

Wendy said...

Now that's how you spread Holiday Cheer!!!

So cute, love the green ornaments!
Perfect combo

Jan said...

How pretty!!!!