Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally Friday!

Well, it's finally Friday! This week goes down as one of the longest ever. With being sick, doing my Junior Achievement sessions, getting ready for our Rodeo Fun Night at school, work (dental), Work (School lunchroom), Work (Volunteering), mowing my yard and my grandmas, and dealing with a major major major family crisis...ugh. I tell you, when I am wrapped up in it I am oblivious to what it is that I am getting done. When I reflect back on it, I see a huge amount of stuff.

So celebrate...it's FRIDAY!!!

Here's another Layout from Paula Phillips stuff! I am totally in love with this kit called Cat's Bag.
Wait until you see what I do with the 'what's in your wallet' theme!! I have a wonderful idea to show off my ElisaLou's!



ETA: hey Shell....look at Will's shirt! He loves this shirt. He calls it his Sheep & Kiwi shirt. That's what he asks for when he wants to wear it. " I want my Sheep Kiwi shirt from New Zealand from Shell on today" He proceeds to share with anyone who will listen, that this shirt came from New Zealand!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TGIF!!!!!

Meredith said...

this is soooooooooooooo cute! i love the kit you used.

and your new blog look is adorable!

Krystal Hartley said...

Way cute page!! Love how whimsical it is!

Jan said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better!! I hope this week goes smoothly for you, so you can relax some. Enjoy!!!!

Very cute page!

Anonymous said...

glad he loves the shirt - and looking at it - it will fit him for a while!