Friday, May 30, 2008



We ended our box tops promotion on Wed. As a school we collected $522 in just 7 weeks! I am so proud of these kids. We awarded prizes for the top 6 students. Then had random drawings for 12 other small prizes. Zander was top collector with 280. William was in the top dozen. He collected 120. William's class came in first place and Zander's class was 3rd overall. I am so proud of my kids and all the students who worked hard for those sqaure dimes. I highlighted my boys on the layout...see circles!

Credits: Paula Phillips-neopolitan kit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Zander & Will. Job well done!

Susan Catmull said...

Wow that's a lot of box tops. We don't buy that many products that have them on them.

Wendy said...

Great job with the box tops, it's amazing kids can spot those things a mile away on a package. LOL

Great Layout!

ashli kay wolf said...

oh wow...my daughter wants to buy ONLY the stuff with those things on it...hilarious...she too is like a hawk...if only Taco Casa or McDonalds would jump on the boxtops for Education...we would whip the competition in our school! haha.ash

oh..by the way..adorable layout!
xoxo

Krystal Hartley said...

We go through bazillions of box top products...probably hard to find something in my house that doesn't have it. LOL

GREAT page!