Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged TWICE!

1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the Taggers ( Amy Sumrall ) & (Beth Swann)

Here my 7 Random, Weird facts about me:
1. I have a major hair phobia. I literally gag if I have to touch a loose hair. And when I leave the hair dresser, I can NOT look at the floor or I will puke. All that hair all over makes me ill, ill, ill. (that's my weird fact)

2. I also can NOT touch anything slightly dirty with my bare hands. Again...gags me. If I have gloves on, I am fine. For example...we were out to the farm cleaning and there was just tons of debris, dust, cobwebs, etc....on stuff out in the barn and I had was almost crying because I couldn't touch the stuff. It's bad...I swear it's the Dental Hygienist in me! But put a pair of gloves on me and I will touch almost anything! ALMOST! (that's my other weird fact!)

3. I have an extreme fear of Snakes.

4. I love lilacs. My whole wedding was done in lilacs. My girls dresses were made out of lilac fabric. I hand beaded my own lace on my wedding dress that my MIL made for me. All the while I was taking my boards for Dental Hygiene. Even back then I wasn't happy unless I was doing a million and two things!

5. I am firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason'. Karma baby!

6. I am caring to a fault. I always put others needs ahead of my own. Always.

7. I have a few skeletons in my closet. But my family knows EVERYTHING about me and loves me anyways!

I am tagging:
Anyone who hasn't been tagged already. We are pretty close group of bloggers here and I think we have all been tagged. So if you haven't now is YOUR turn!

No comments: