Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nature Boy

I knew the minute I saw this freebie at scraporchard.com what picture I wanted to use. I have pictures of William last spring swinging on our neighbors tire swing. I have been wanting to try on extraction again so I thought I would try. It's not perfect but it was fun to do and I my whole family literally laughed out loud when they saw it. So mission accomplished. They enjoyed my layouts!! I made him fill in the whole hole because it looks like he is stuck like winnie the pooh in rabbits hole! LOL
Full credits: Click on image

Here is the original photo:

7 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, that's fantastic!!!! I love it!!

Wendy said...

WOW you did a great job, great layout

Kristin said...

That is incredible! What a perfect kit for that layout too. I grabbed that one and I can't wait to play with it.

Amy said...

Thanks for the comment today Rach. It actually made me feel much better!

Krystal Hartley said...

Oh, Rachel!! You rocked that LO!! Oh my gosh...so fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

TOO STINKING CUTE!!!! It's like the kit was designed for you!

Izzy said...

WOW! that's fantastic!