Monday, May 5, 2008

New online store coming soon!

May 15th is the big day! I can't go into much more detail just yet but it should be fun! So mark this day on your calendar. Once I know for sure I can spill the beans...I will!

ETA: SHELL??? What are YOU talking about?? I am in the dark with YOUR comment now! So, no, it's not Shell's online store?

I will give you a bean right now...(you asked for a few beans) Amanda Dykan has something to do with it. I am following her over to this new store to be on her CT there too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are announcing MY new online store!!.. a few more tweaks and it will be live!

Wendy said...

HEY! I don't like all these secrets.

SPILL IT!!! SPILL IT!!!

Shelley Moore said...

Oh LORD - I can't take the suspense.... you can give us a few beans now can't you??

Anonymous said...

oooooo - trying to patiently wait....

Meredith said...

is it the new sunshine(i can't remember the rest of the title) store? i can't wait to see that one!

RealRach said...

nope. But I haven't heard of that one, either! I have been told I can NOT TELL until the 15th. Sorry.