Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Guess what!

I've got ANOTHER secret now too! Heehee...

This might be the shortest kept secret in history: Here's the secret>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got a Private Message today from Paula Phillips of Purple Paper Flowers and ColorLineDesigns.com requesting me to CT for her! I have no clue what she was thinking asking me to join her team! But I checked out her goods and I was impressed with the colors and fun designs. So I said, SURE! Will I regret this? (I am getting a few on my plate now!) Will she regret this? Can she handle my silliness?! Only time will tell! Maybe I should have told her she was free to "Fire" me at any point! LOL This was the second easiest job I ever got in my life! Good Things have been happening to me lately and I am truly blessed. Funny how you pay it forward for so long and begin to wonder if it was worth it and then bam! Rewards! Thanks!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness, Rach! That is so cool! I actually just downloaded one of her sample kits today! How funny! Her designs look beautiful. I doubt that she would ever regret hiring you! You are tons of fun and your layouts ROCK! Congrats!

Jan said...

CONGRATULATIONS Rachel!!!!! That's awesome!!!! I always love your work. I know exactly why she chose you. You rock!!!!!

Hope you're feeling better now!!!!!

ashli kay wolf said...

girl..you are on a HOT little streak..your layouts are amazing and you inspire everyone that sees your goodiez..sooooooooo...I can TOTALLY understand why you are chosen to be on these teams! congrats! talk to ya SUNDAY!
xoxo.ash

Krystal Hartley said...

LOVE this LO! And GRATS on the new CT...doesn't it feel good to have them contact you? None of that biting fingernails waiting to find out stuff.

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

Hi Rachel, congrats on your new CT. I saw Paula Phillips items and I love it too. I'll be seeing more of your layout now at CLD.

Susan Catmull said...

You Rock!

Wendy said...

OH! Yeah Rach, you deserve everything you Get! That is so Great!

GO RACHEL! GO RACHEL!

Paula Phillips said...

I'm so glad that you are on my CT! I was even nervous about asking you - everyone is right - your designs ROCK!!! I am so glad that you like to be silly, that makes everything fun - and that's what scrapbooking is supposed to be about! Thanks for joining my team!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Great to have you at CLD. I'm sure I will be seeing a lot of your lo's with Paula's goodies.
Hope you will enjoy your time with us.