Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Downer day

Ladies, I can't possible go into details on this public forum about my life but believe me...I could really use some love today. Tomorrow is going to suck like no other for a member of my family and as you know, that will directly affect me as well. (FAMILY FIRST ALWAYS) So if you have it in you to leave me a small note, I could really use it today and tomorrow. My tears are still flowing as I type this. Please say a prayer for my brother Chad. And pray GOD gives him the strength he needs to make it thru whatever it served down to him tomorrow.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE....You know I would NEVER just ask this unless it was really really important...

ETA: Thank you for the well wishes and prayers. I felt the love and I am able to look things in a different light today because of it. I know when I need anything who to turn too. My cyber friends are #1 in my 'I need help' book. Karma is B* and everything that comes around goes around. All parties involved will get what they deserve one day. Now I need to continue to support my brother and his son to the best of my abilities and move forward. THANK YOU AGAIN for being there for me when I needed you the most.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Big HUGGGSSSSS coming to you!!!
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

I'm thinking about and praying for you and your brother right now. Whatever he has to deal with tomorrow, I pray that the result is what you are hoping for.

You know we all love you and would do anything to help!!!! Let me know if I can do anything at all.

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

((hugs)) to you! I am lifting up you and your brother in my prayers, and asking for comfort and strength to deal with what comes next.

~K said...

Hi Sweetheart!

I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of love and good vibes. I would wipe your tears away if I could.

Prayers and thoughts for you and your fam.

~K

Wendy said...

Bless your heart! You know we all love you and are praying for you and your Brother.

{{More Hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Prayers and hugs coming your way - Family First Always ;-)

Amy said...

Oh Rach, I am so sorry for whatever you are going through. of course your family is in my prayers. I love ya, Honey...big hugs!