Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hello - Let's Connect Collab

We have just recently let William start to answer the phone. I feel it's important for children to learn proper phone etiquette. But at the same time it's sorta scary teaching them how to use it. He would go up in room, where there is another line and call his Grandma Norma without us knowing! LOL She loved it but that is not acceptable behavior. I have also just taught him how to use my cell phone. My sister can confirm that he has called her directly lately. And his dad is probably going to kill me soon! Will called my mom this past weekend without me knowing and when I caught him and asked how he knew her number he said...I know she's your mom and so I looked for one that said MOM! LOL Smart kid, eh!

Credits: Let's Connect Collab kit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout! We had the same sort of fears when teaching Teresa to answer & use the phone while we were stationed overseas... we had to hope & pray she didn't make any very expensive long distance calls to Grandma!

Shelley Moore said...

lol, kids are so smart it's scary these days! I don't even want to THINK about the things my kids know that I don't know they know!

Susan Catmull said...

Great layout. My kids never answer the phone even when it's me trying to get a hold of them. I've told them not to answer it so many times because of solicitors (sp?) that they don't even seem to hear it ringing.

ashli kay wolf said...

precious page..i LOVE the kit and all those colors..totally YOU! Love the blocks...so cute!

Kristin said...

Super cute lo! I love that you documented that. I need to do the same. My two year old gets my cell out of my purse and dials...well...everyone in my address book.
It's cute, but I'm sure it's fairly annoying as well. I better scrap it!

Krystal Hartley said...

Paranoid superfreak mom her who just barely let her daughter answer the phone for callers other than family...she's 12. ...stems from the obscene phone call I got as a 9 yr old babysitting my sisters...no caller ID back then :)

Fabulous page!!

Amy said...

cute, cute, girlie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. My fiance has 3 girls, and it still amazes me...the stuff they do. Not all bad, not all good, and some I still haven't made up my mind on. *laughing*