Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hey Amy K


YO GIRL FRIEND....I miss you!
TERRIBLY!
Credits: Let's connect collab kit

ETA: this is my very best friend in the whole wide world. She and I went to Dental Hygiene school together and have been friends since 1990. But we now live about 3 hours away and only see each other about once a year. Last year we went to cancun together and had the time of our lives. Heaven- just hanging out with your BFF and no kids or hubbys around! Well, I am missing her terribly right now and really wish I could see her in person. So this was the next best thing...a layout of us!

3 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

OMG Rach - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout! I have TOTALLY got to play with that kit now!

Anonymous said...

Great layout - and thanks for being my No. 1 enabler.... got the kit!

Izzy said...

Love the layout!