Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fiesta Ware FREAK

Here's another picture of my Fiesta Sale Trip!! Credits: Let's Connect a collab kit!

A celebration of friendship and technology, Let's Connect is bright, bold, funky and fun! Jam-packed with goodies, this kit contains 85 papers and over 140 elements, including frames, stickers, flowers, glitter, ribbons, cords, speech balloons, word art and 2 alphabets!Let's Connect is the collaboration of Amy Sumrall, Ellie Lash, Flergs, Franziska Altmann, Heather Manning, Kim B's Designs, Krystal Hartley, Lost Gurlz Venture Designs, mgl Scraps, Miss Crow, Moon Scraps, Polka Dot Plum, Sugarplum Paperie, Tracey Monette, Web Designz by Kristi and Wenchd Grafix.This kit is huge! The preview shows only a tiny taste of what you can get...Go get yours! A great deal at $7.99! Available thru Faithsisters.com or gottapixel.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of the fiesta ware!! I think it's my new addiction....LOL

Love all the colors in this LO. Great work!

Susan Catmull said...

Wow, now those are some great colors. Love it and the layout too.

Amy said...

Teehee, I proudly confess. I picked the colors. LOL, go figure, right?