Sunday, May 10, 2009

Computer Virus

ACKkkk.....I had a freakin rotten computer virus today that I got at 4Shared...grrrrr....It cost me a pretty penny to get it off too dang it all because I was trying to download a freebie. I think I am done doing that now.

So my whole computer is jacked up now too. I have spent hours today re-installing and fixing crap. yes, I am using bad language...I'm ticked.

Not how I wanted to spend my Mother's Day. We did go down to my MIL for lunch and I saw my own mom for 3 minutes. I am stressed beyond words with life so I don't have much to report other than this.

I have so many kits waiting for me and no time to do them. I was thinking I would stay up late tonight to get them done but I just can't. I'm way too tired and stressed out from the weekend events. I've never been so glad to see a Monday.

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I hope your day gets better! Love you (and glad to know that it's not just me who hates the world right now)

Wendy said...

OMGosh! Take a deep breath and count to 10! Hope you get everything fixed!