Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kitty Designs-SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE

So, I must say this...Kitty Chen of Kitty Designs is THE nicest person. I had some personal issues with a collab kit and she allowed me to share my concerns and then on top of that...she let me shop within her store. And it had NOTHING to do with her stuff. AMAZING. I repeatedly told her I didn't want her to do it but she insisted. So I picked up a few things and then bought more! This is from her Wishes and Dreams kit. Her stuff is so different than my normal kits but it is a blast trying new stuff. I also got: BeeBuzzBuzz and The Garden Poetry.
And you guys know my freaky issues with CQ. And she passes. Man, when did I become such a type A freak? LOL oh wait....I always have been. SO THANK YOU KITTY! Super Customer Service!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

The orange background made my heart skip a beat!

Love the new header....so girly and unlike you!! Love it!

Wendy said...

I love this layout, i mean love it the colors and the elements just flow together so fantastic. Great Job