Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shutterfly photobook

I just ordered a Shutterfly photobook with 75 pages. Seriously...do I really scrap that much!? YEP!!! They are having a 20% off sale right now. So I got all that for $72. I couldn't have them printed and then put in album for that price. So it just made sense to have it done as a photobook. I'll let you know how I like it. I have heard mixed reviews about the quality. I have used them once before a photobook and it was good...so cross your fingers!

I just printed a bunch of stuff in Jan 09 then again in March 09. I try to print stuff every 3 months or so. Easier to stay on top of it that way.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Let us know how it turns out. I wondered if you printed all those beautiful layouts.

RealRach said...

Heck yes I print them!! I am a scrapbooker who just does it digitally! LOL I have just been printing single sheets and putting them in albums but it is costly. Well still not as costly as paper but you get my point!