Monday, June 1, 2009

Jennifer Fox-New designer




Here we go~Jennifer Fox was nice enough to ask me to be on her CT! Sweet! I couldn't resist. I didn't want to pick up anymore work due to summer coming but I just couldn't say no! So here's the scoop on her. She and I have worked together on Krystal Hartley's CT for awhile. Well she did the FunkyPlaygroundDesigns design contest last month or when ever it was...and she was picked! So....she is now a designer at FPD!!! So go check her out!!! Here's what I have done with her kits! And her releases for next week...mmmm! They're good!

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Love 'em! Especially the black & white flourish!!

ChrissyW said...

excellent pages!! and you're more than welcome - hope you enjoy using it!

Wendy said...

great job on these the colors Rock!