Sunday, June 28, 2009

Whew...

What a whirlwind few days. Let's see...I had six kits released by my designers in a matter of 2 days. I think they all got together and wanted to see me panic! LOL
But ummm...you guys are in for a few really good treats soon! Just sayin'!

So let see...what have I been up too?
Thursday...worked all day.
Friday: Met Bev for a super fast breakfast date with the boys. Then left with my sister for road trip to WV to the Fiestaware Tent Sale! Ahhh...
Saturday: hit the sale. Drove back home. We weren't even gone 24 hrs! Fast shoppers! Got a super cool email! More to come on that later. Not sure I can say anything yet.
Sunday: Scrappped all day trying to catch up with all the kits my designers released. I can't share them yet though. Sorry.

Monday is super busy day too. (work, plus Will has to read to the school board)
Tuesday: Open for now
Wednesday: Ginger Hair cut
Thursday: work all day
Friday: VACATION STARTS!!! WHOOT!!!

No comments: