Friday, May 22, 2009

School's Out!!

Teacher let the fools out! Whew...where DID this year go?? WOW!? It was a super year. And as sad I was to see it end...I'm glad it's over. I long to just hang with my boys again. I fell like I am watching Zander move into a new phase of his life and I am afraid I won't be able to spend as much time with him in the future. Will still NEEDS me, but Zander can function on his own very nicely. Why did I raise him to be independent??

We were blessed with the BEST TEACHERS this year. I feel like I added to my personal family. It's wonderful. Now we move onto next year. Winds of change have blown and things will be VERY different next year. I am just going to look at the silver lining and move forward. We can't change it so we might as well just enjoy the ride! I had my moment of tears and I am ready to smile and move forward.

So I am now officially the mother to a 5th Grader and 2nd Grader. WHAT?! Man, that sounds really bad. I can't believe it. I have two very very very smart kids and I am very proud of each of them. Ok...darn these tears...go away. Man, I am sooo emotional. whew...

3 comments:

Wendy said...

They do grow up fast!
I know you are so proud of them!

Amy Jo said...

I am so proud of both boys!! WAY TO GO!!!

Amy said...

You guys are already done? We are not done until June 9!