Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So busy

I can't believe I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy. I had breakfast with Bev today! It was so great to see her. I really needed that time with her to laugh and share life. My next goal is to visit with my sister Amy. I'm really needing some sister time with her for some reason. I saw her at Christmas but it was so rushed. Plus I want to work on some wedding stuff!

I'm feeling out of sorts lately too. I am not sure what's happening but I just feel overwhelmed. And honestly, I have less on my plate than before. I am not doing as much at the school lately and trying to focus on me. Maybe that's the problem...I'm taking care of me and not doing enough for others. My body is shock! LOL

onward and upward!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

I'm due for some sister time too!! I've got a lot of wedding things to go over with you!! And I want to try on my new dress for you. Let's plan something real soon