Sunday, January 24, 2010

where's January going??

Wow...time is flying. I can't believe we are winding down the month of Jan. Didn't we just have Christmas? I spent the weekend with my sister. We had fun. We worked on centerpieces for her wedding in July. Then went to a bridal show. Then shopping real fast at Target. Found out I dropped yet another size. They are a tad tight but I could get them on and zipped and I could sit down in them! LOL Down 2 from last sundays' skinny jeans weigh in. Moving in the right direction.

I am having issues with my shoulder/back. Tense feeling. Think I need to go have a massage done. My right shoulder blade area has been really bugging me again. I had it worked before and it seemed to really help. It's been almost a year and it's really bugging me again. I think it's stress but it could also be job related. Not sure. But asprin doesn't seem to help so I think it's time to have the kinks worked out. Josh tries but he isn't successful. I think he just enjoys hurting me more than helping.

We are saving to redo Will's room and I would love to have the foyer/upstairs hall redone too. Just paint. Nothing too major. I'm ready for a change in the house as well as my life, job, etc. I'm just mixing it all up lately!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Thanks again for all your help this past weekend. Hard to believe the wedding is only 166 days away!

And congrats on dropping another size....I'm glad you took my advice and tried them on. You go girl!!