Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Binder Park Zoo

Petting Al with the Zoo Keeper.
Grandma Bonnie and the boys at the giraffe statue.
Zander getting kissed by the giraffe just like Daddy did last year! He says it's a family tradition and he wants his children to do the same. I do too, Zander, I do too! It's all about traditions and family, buddy...Always!

Aunt Amy Jo and the boys on the turtle statue. Weather was just perfect. We had the BEST time today. We got to go into the Turtle Cage! Which was very fitting for our family since my sister collects turtles. (hence the turtle pics last week at the zoo) It was so cool and the biggest one weighed in at over 750 lbs. Guess I won't complain about carrying around my own weight now! The big one was named Al and the littler one was called Speedy. It was so cool to watch them move and eat. We also had a blast with the monkeys today. They were very 'talkative' while we were there. They would imitate William and that would make us laugh even harder. This was my Mom's first visit to this zoo. I think she enjoyed it! We love going as you can tell. To any zoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time yesterday! Obviously, my favorite part of the day was getting up close to the turtles. Couldn't have asked for a better day....it was mere perfect if you ask me. Beautiful weather and memories to hold onto forever.