Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lowe's

Made my trip there tonight to hunt for the acrylic/plexiglass to "attempt" my own clear album. Well, I found a sheet of 18"x24" for under $9. It was .080 thick...thought it seemed heavier-thicker than the one I have at home. YEP...it was. I used my crop-a-dile to cut the holes in it and it worked like a charm on the first piece. But every piece after that would crack on me...grrr....I had the man at Lowe's cut my stuff for me too. So that was one less thing I had to do. So I am going to have Josh get out the drill tomorrow and see if he can cut my holes for me that way. I wanted to just play with it first before I played with the purchased album.

I bought some cute clear Swirls stamps tonight by Rhonna Farrer. (Autumn Leaves) They were $8.93 at WalMart. I DO NOT stamp but I could NOT pass these gems up. I love swirls and these will be perfect for my project for convention. I have something in mind that I hope looks as cute when completed as it does in my head!! LOL Card swap...here I come!

1 comment:

Krystal Hartley said...

ooh girl...I'd like to get in your head and see those ideas :)