Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cards


Here's my cards I have done so far. I am not sure about the stamps. I used StazOn ink but it was so slippery that a couple of them are sorta a tad distorted. I added the little solid CS fold at the last minute. I thought we could use it as a place to sign the card without it showing. I am thinking they need some ribbon but not sure?? Any comments? If you don't think they will be well recieved, I won't make any more of this type. I just have been dying to try these transparency cards so I did. They are super fun to make but not sure if they are something anyone else would want?
I was trying to keep my costs low. My first idea was going to be too expensive to mass produce. I was going to add BLING to it but then after adding up the cost decided to go with the rub ons. Also thought about using the chips but was to lazy to want to cover them to make what I was thinking! LOL

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love them just the way they are. Are these for the convention card swap?

Does the transparency go all the way around and then the paper is on the inside? They are way cool.
Great Job!!

I don't think they need ribbon.
What kind of transparency did you use?

Krystal Hartley said...

I think they are BEAUTIFUL! And I'm so jealous of you because I just haven't had time to play with that idea yet.

Another alternative to stamping is to purchase ink jet transparency film and run them through your printer (what I plan on doing) ....or print on regular paper and take to copier to copy to regular transparency film (usually able to find in bulk). This last method could be cost efficient if you had b/w images. If you use invitation size cards, you could get 2 per copy.