Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Look what showed up today...



Forgot I ordered this! It's the new clear album from http://www.scrapbookframe.com/ I guess I didn't know they were a Canadian based company. I got an email last week sometime that said it had shipped and then I forgot about it since it too so long to get here! LOL I forget how much longer it takes to get packages outside the USA. I live less than 2 hours from the border but...
It comes with a protective coating on all pages- both sides. I took the first couple pages off but left the rest so that is why it has a cloudy look to it. They also threw in some samples of the new CHA sneek preview items!! They are really cool and can't wait to attempt this!
I was going to attempt to make my own but figured I would see what theirs looked like first. At this point it was worth the $30. I can't imagine taking the time to cut this up myself. But I just might have to give it a go for a certain persons gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is easy to make your own! I did and put them in my etsy shop. I used the .93 acrylic from the home improve. store - but I am going to try making them with styrene blanks (glass area of craft store) as well - which are thinner

Izzy said...

Have fun with your new clear album! That's my next project attempt too!

Jan said...

Hope you'll post pictures when you are done! I can't wait to see!!! I have not tried one of these yet, but they are cute!!!!