Monday, June 11, 2007

Very Busy Weekend

Helped my Mom move Saturday and worked in the yard all day Sunday. I am sore, tired, and need one more day to rest! But...the calendar says Monday so it off to work I go.

I took my camera up with me to take pictures of us helping her move in and it never got out of the case. WHAT? How could I have forgotten that?? ME? So I will go back up this week and take some pictures to post. It's a really cute house with an even better yard! That's my favorite part of the whole place.

Hope you all had wonderful weekends. I know Jan, Shell, Wendy were busy also. Haven't heard a peep from my hero, Kyrstal Hartley. So that tells me that she is still designing her heart out for us! Bev's mom was ill this weekend so she was dealing with that. My sister was busy with me and painting. Elisa is probably getting ready for her trip and sewing her heart out to get those bags out before she leaves. The Ettes are probably working on last minute details of the new line.

I have an ElisaLou party tomorrow night. Guess that means I will have to order on for myself! LOL That's always my excuse. I have to order when I can!

Back to work, just home for lunch. Had a few cancellations in the schedule today. Must be the weather. I'm the last one they want to see on such a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I know I haven't even had a minute to breath lately. Hope you have slowed down a bit.

You know you need a new Elisa Lou for convention.

Can't wait to see you in July
Maybe you will be my SS again!!!

Anonymous said...

It's that time of year where everyone is go, go, go all the time. We are having great weather and I feel like I haven't even gotten to enjoy any of it. Let's plan a day at the zoo soon so we can take some time to relax and enjoy the weather.

Jan said...

so... you were suffering from "camera forget" this past weekend too! LOL! Hope this week slows down for you!