Monday, June 18, 2007

Card swap

I started my cards tonight. Got 12 done. Not sure how I feel about them. The didn't come out exactly as I had hoped but I guess cute enough.

I need to by more transparencies to finish them up. I think I will make 20 and when they are gone they are gone. Last time I came home with more than I passed out! LOL oops....

I need to get my layouts printed that I want to submit for the contest also. I am on the fence as to what one I want to do. I have been saving one for just that reason that no one has seen yet. It's more funny than anything else. My sister is going to kill me for showing everyone this photo that I used on it! LOL But it just as humiliating for me as well! LOL hee hee....sorry...it really is funny!

Josh picked me up some of the thin stuff from hobby lobby. I am not impressed with this stuff either. It cuts so jagged. I need to figure out if I can sand it down. I really truly believe the only way to go it to buy the $30 album! But Ouch...if you make too many!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay sister.......I know EXACTLY what picture you are talking about. Let me get this straight...you are sending it in to some contest? Meaning a whole lot of people are going to see it? I'm going to kill you! Hope we win...he he he

Anonymous said...

go you on the cards. I did all mine yesterday - I guess they are hybrid cos they are part dig part paper!

I have not done anything for the contest - I don't know if I will have time before I leave for NZ!