Sunday, November 25, 2007

8x8

ok...I read this someplace and bought a few to try it...

The 8x8 photo albums that hold two 4x6 photos with a place to write a memo can be transformed into 8x8 albums for your digital layouts by removing the plastic protector.

I bought one and was able to take the plastic off and figured I would buy some 8x8 protectors for post bound albums and just cut off the part for the post albums. Well as my luck goes...they are just a tad too small. So I need to trim the top or bottom of the album page a sliver. But I wanted to try it. So now I just have to print off my layouts in 8x8 and stuff the album. I am going to put all my BIRTHDAY layouts and friend layouts in this pink friends forever album that I bought at kohls for 60% off. Once I get it done, I will post a picture for those who are more visual at descriptions like myself! LOL

3 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Well, it's 12:05 AM on Monday, Nov 26, and I wanted to be one of the first to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I haven't done a layout or anything spectacular like you do, but best wishes, dear friend. I hope you have a wonderful day!

RealRach said...

THANK YOU KRYSTAL!!! I have to work today but I enjoy work and the people I work with so it's a good way to spend my day! Then tonight is with family~!

Wendy said...

HEY!! I did a layout for you, check out my blog

Hugs and Kisses for Today!

and you girls stay up way too late!