Monday, November 12, 2007

Long rough day

Today was long, rough day. Will is sick. Double ear infection and upper respiratory. So I was worried about him all day. I had a new patient today whos DH has Lou Gehrig's (ALS) disease and she was telling me about his condition and I just lost it. It made all the memories of my Grandfather dying come flooding back. I had to leave the room because I was crying so hard. I felt so bad that I did that. She was the one saying sorry to me at the end for making me cry. I felt even worse after that...Whats up with my emotions??

So that just set the tone for the rest of the day. Now I feel emotionally drained and want to go to bed and just forget about today.

Tomorrow I will photograph my TURKEYS! All 24 of them!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rach... I am so sorry to hear your day was so hard! It can be so hard, and vividly painful, when you hear a story so closely related to your own.

Get some extra rest, tomorrow will be better. Sending you XOXOXO!

Jan said...

Sending you HUGGGGSSS!!!!!!!!

Krystal Hartley said...

hugs. and sending you sunshine, too. goodness knows we need all we can get this time of year.

Anonymous said...

awww Rach... come here and have a hug... :-(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!