Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cali trip

Found a ride from point a to point b! Val said she would pick us up and take to the retreat! WAHOO! It's great to have friends from all over the world because you can usually work it out to see them. Now let's get Bestey down there! Or up or over. whatever direction she needs to go! Just do it!

This is going to be sooo fun. And doing digital means a lighter packing job! heehee
Might not have to check any luggage! It will be summer so just light and airy clothes. Fun times! I can't wait! Now to just find a sub for work...ugh....mission impossible.

Anywho...that's my news for the day. It's a super crappy weather day here so I think I will head to our school play. They usually do a great job but I haven't heard much about this years yet so I am not sure. I can't even remember the name of the play. yikes...what am I doing to myself! heehee Gotta support our students though no matter what. And I am sure Zander will do this when he gets older. He loves doing plays/skits. I'm not sure he's really my child. This coming from the girl who hates to get up in front of anyone.

Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You are going to have so much fun, don't forget your camera!!

As good as it Gets! said...

In case you are wondering, it is down! lol