Wednesday, December 2, 2009

29!

Nope not my new age but my weigh loss #!! I don't think the 29 and holding thing would work very well in this situation.

So...Let's talk Biggest Loser. What in the world...59 pounds in 60 days?? WOWSERS...And he's co cute!! I am on the fence for who to vote for amongst the girls. I see positive reasons for both. But I think my heart is telling me-help out the older one! LOL I cried so much last night during that show. Dang, I hate that I am so wrapped up in this emotionally but I truly feel like I can relate and it hits home on so many levels. And I love Amanda because she is me. I have ALWAYS been the big girl. So I can totally understand what her heart feels too. Ahh...We have 10 votes. I gave one away already and I need to use the other 9! LOL Thoughts from those who watch, let's talk!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Dear god....I bawled my eyes out last night! They were mostly happy tears though. I was just so darn proud of each and every one of them.

I'm on the fence with the girls also! I like Amanda, but I think Liz needs the help....oh, I don't know! I really like Amanda too...

Now for the guys, I really really love Danny! I hope he wins it all...

Wendy said...

I am a looser and feel asleep before it even came on, I was so mad at myself. I really think Danny should win, thought i love both the girls. Liz is amazing and should be very proud of herself. Amanda I have mixed feelings about, not sure I buy her story I think she has her sights on BOB! Just a theory and my 2 cents!

I actually think Rach should win, I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see what your year end amount is going to be! YOU GO GIRL!!!