Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Your WORD of the year

So in light of the soon to be NEW YEAR...I have been thinking about my WORD...You know, that ONE WORD that describes you or something about you. My word for the year is going to be REVEAL! Think LAYERS. To quote the big green oger, Shrek, an onion has layers and ogers have layers. Well I have layers too that need to be gently revealed! I thought I would use the word LAYERS but, um well, it didn't feel right like REVEAL does to me. So there you have it~ My word for 2010. REVEAL!

Was that nice enough? I'm coming out of my MOOD. I just needed time and now I can REVEAL my true self. Onward and upward!

1 comment:

Bev Stewart said...

Happy your blogging again - hee hee. C'mon - let me see that big funny grin on your face!! Life is good, life is good, life is good, life is good. Keep smiling.