Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's here officially!!! Santa has stopped by and we are just reflecting on traditions. I miss my Grandpa Bill soooo much. We watched some old Christmas movies tonight and I saw him at the last Christmas we had together. I lost it. Then we saw our first Dog, Halli...bittersweet moments for sure. I am so glad we video tape every Christmas morning. I always hate it when we are doing it but it sure is fun to look back on the moment. We have some very lucky boys at our house. I hope they realize how blessed they are to have all that they do!
We did NOT have our traditional Chili Dogs but we talked about it. I am so excited to see what they boys got from Santa in the morning. I want to go wake them up now! LOL Who cares that it's only 1 am!!! SANTA CAME!!! Wahooo Santa rocks my world!!

No comments: