Friday, December 18, 2009

Back to normal

After a few days of being UP in my weight due to situations beyond my control...I am finally back to "NORMAL". Now I need to get my but in gear and lose before Sundays weighin.

Seven Swans a Swimming. ONE WEEK TO GO!!! I am really looking forward to it. I have my Work Party tonight. Which was just confirmed at 7pm LAST NIGHT. Gotta love a boss who waits until last minute and then expects that we can make it. grrr... in the spirit, in the spirit, in the spirit. Free food, free food, free food, One drink, one drink, one drink. I will laugh and have fun.

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Have fun tonight and be careful....that one drink might put you over the edge!!! haha

I'll be thinking of you when I'm pouring back drinks tonight also....and yes, I'll be careful. Mom is coming to pick me up so I'm not driving. (I knew you would want to know that)

See you tomorrow!!

Izzy said...

Have a great time at your party!