Monday, February 11, 2008

busy

Gosh where does the time go? I spent the weekend in my bedroom...no not sick, and no Shell, not that either! LOL

I was prepping it for the big redo! We got the border all stripped and the walls washed and the trim covered in tape. Got the major stuff moved out of the room. Just put the bed in the middle of the room and put the dressers in the middle as well.

Now...I have got to figure out a color.

So that was my Sunday. Sub zero windchills kept me inside and moving.

Monday: Work. But it was a good day. Everyone was in a good mood today and no dentures were lost! LOL Yes, that really just happened. The lab lost a patients denture. Oh how I love my job! heehee

Tomorrow: Work school kitchen, awards presentation, Will's valentines party, yearbook.

Wednesday: Jump for Heart, Fluoride, valentines party for Zander, yearbook.

So do you get the idea that I am a tad busy right now?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I don't know how you do it!!

Jan said...

Yes, you sound busy!! Hope it's a great week anyway! : )