Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jump Rope 4 Heart

Click on layout for Credits!
I am soooo proud of my oldest son! He signed up to do the jump rope for heart event at our school. He has no clue how to jump rope but he tried harder than I have even seen him try at anything. I had tears in my eyes watching him do this. I was so proud of him. He got out there in front of all the 2nd and 3rd grade classes, teachers, parents, friends and did the BEST he could!! His teacher then started jumping with him and the gym teacher was talking to him during his break to tell him how proud he was of him too! That took guts! So here is a look at his efforts!


4 comments:

Wendy said...

ahhh Give Z a hug for ME!!

Great JOB

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Zander!!! *hugs*

Shelley Moore said...

That is so awesome Zander! I'm proud of you too!

Anonymous said...

This brought tears to my eyes (again). I am so proud of you Zander!! Love you.
Amy Jo