Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cancun photobook

I have 15 pages done for my photobook!! I was loading them up on SLIDE.com and then my computer crashed on me. So I took it as a sign that I am not to share them until I am done!

Opinions:
Do you think it will be ok to mix & match a few colors/kits in one book?? Or should I stick with one color scheme?

I sorta think it looks fine with the combos. You all know that I never one stick with the norm as a rule. Of course it's all KH stuff so it will all mix and match anyways, right!

7 comments:

ashli kay wolf said...

mix it up sista....it will look faBuLoUs whatever you Do! Have FUN!
ash

Meredith said...

i always mix and match. i don't have the patience to stick to one kit!

Judi said...

I say Mix & Match. There is no right or wrong in Scrap Booking anyways. Have fun with it. Let us see when you get done.

Krystal Hartley said...

Do what you love...even if it isn't my stuff...they're your memories and you should do what makes you happy. I can't wait to see it!

Jan said...

I mix and match colors in my books all the time. I think it's fine.

Can't wait to see your pages!!!

Shelley Moore said...

I am always mixin' and matchin' - my books are always a hodge podge of the things I like! I say use whatever grabs you for each and every page! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Beth Swann said...

I think mix and match is the easiest way to go...plus it offers variety to your book and makes it more interesting!! :-)