Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclispe

This was before. I love how it kept making a shadow(see lower bluish). I have no clue how or why...
Just getting started.
Still moving across...
FULL!
I know these are horrible pictures but for those of you who missed it, this will give you an idea of what I saw. When it was full, it was soo dark it was hard for my camera to do anything even on a tripod. And I had to have the window open and it was 7 degrees outside last night here...soo....tad cool and I was shivering.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool pics Rach. We thought we would miss it cos of the rain but the skies cleared up here.

However - I looked too early and then too late - so missed it anyway!

duh me

Anonymous said...

I missed it so thanks!!
Amy Jo

Anonymous said...

Too cloudy here in Texas to see - but I did try! Cool pics - thanks for sharing!