Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
1. Wal-Mart
2. To the computer
3. Work
4. Help out at School

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: (Regularly):
1. Amy Jo
2. Amy Kwast
3. Bev Stewart
4. Shell

C) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tacos
2. Nachos
3. Burgers
4. Fries

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Someplace warm
2. With my Family
3. With my far away friends
4. In the sun

E) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Breakfast Club
2. Christmas Story
3. High School Musical
4. Titantic

Tagging...Ashli, Wendy, Shelley, Krystal Grant

2 comments:

ashli kay wolf said...

faBulOus!!! I will play! :)

Kitty said...

Hi Rach,
I found your blog through Vicki over at A Work in Progress and wanted to tell you that your layouts are awesome. I also love surveys so I just had to snag this one to use over at my blog as well...LOL. I've added you to my favorites and look forward to checking back often :)
~Kitty
http://litterboxcreations.blogspot.com/