Friday, February 1, 2008

Interview with myself

1.If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say? First of all, I would have to explain to DH who the father was since it could NOT be his! LOL

2.When was the last time you were on a plane? January 27, 2008

3.What did the last text message you sent say? I don't know how to text...

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Teeth of course!

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Complete my Cancun Photobook.

6.Shoe size? 8-8.5

7.Been to Mexico? Actually, I was JUST there a week ago! And then I was there in 2005 on the TLC cruise for a day!

8. When was the last time you had a massage? I think it was back in 2006. It was my first and last. Not by choice...just by chance!

9.What was the last TV show you watched? John & Kate Plus 8

10. What are your plans for weekend? SUPER BOWL!!

11.If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAy what would you say? Since I am already married to him...YES!

12.What is in the backseat of your car right now? a Booster seat, a few McDonald Happy Meal Toys, a squid to plug in our 'toys', probably a few french fries and crumbs.

13. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Sleeping...it was a snow day today! Got up at 8:15am!

14.If you could marry any celebrity who would it be? Sean Connery

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No way.

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? FOOTBALL!!! Any day, any time, any team!

18.Ever go camping? Did it all the time when I a kid. But DH doesn't like it so we are hotel rats.

19.Last phone call? Talked to Josh about our plans for tonight and the road conditions on his drive to work this morning.

20. Are you allergic to anything? Wasp stings. I swell up like a balloon.

21. What is one thing you have learned about life lately?? Although it's not fair, YOU can make the most of what you have! I have the best friends & family and I am thankful every minute of my life for them!


22.What do you do at work? My paid job is Dental Hygiene. So I basically pick crap off people's teeth! AND I LOVE IT! PSA...Go floss NOW....you can't believe what is between your teeth THIS VERY MINUTE!

23. What is your mother's name? Bonnie Arlene

24.Ever cried for no reason? Sure! It's my therapy!

25.Can you do the Crank Hat Dance? the what??? Probably not, I hate dancing.

26. What is your favorite color to wear? I love to wear Orange

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? A trip to Spain

28.What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Drove to Florida last Spring Break with my two sons, Josh, and our cousin. Then drove my Grandma home in her car as Josh followed with the kids in our van.

29.What are your turn offs? Rotten Teeth, body odor, Snakes

30.What is your last alcoholic beverage? Strawberry Daquiri in Mexico. But as a rule, I don't usually drink alcohol. I usually have one per year. Guess I can't drink for the next 20 years due to Mexico last week. That's ok too!

31. What are you craving right now? something Salty would be great. Got my diet Coke right by me so that's covered!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Very cool! Nice to get to know you better! I LOVE your Adore/Friends albums. Did you purchase a kit for the actual books or a pattern or did you just freehand them? Also, how do you store them so that the pages don't get ruined? And now I am off to floss my teeth! :)

Cheryl said...

Bwah-hah-hah! Loved your answers! I hate rotten teeth, too!

SOOOO jealous of your trip to Cancun! The pics and layouts are gorgeous!

Shelley Moore said...

I am so wiht you Rach - floss floss floss! But I could NEVER pick other peoples teeth, LOL!!! G-R-O-S-S! I'm glad there are people like you to pick mine!

Krystal Hartley said...

Interesting read! From sombebody who is completely self-conscious about her smile, you're not helping much. LOL