Friday, February 29, 2008

Wax Museum



All 3rd graders got to put on a wax museum during conferences last night. It was the coolest thing I have seen in a long time. No kidding! Each "famous person" would tell a brief summary of their life. They lined up all around the gym and you just walked up to them and they would start telling their story.

I am NOT going to tell you right now who Zander was. I want to see if you can guess first. Then I will tell you later. And the converse were NOT period attire but hey...the looked cool! It was that or wear mom's shoes. And that didn't go over well.
I have video too but I have no clue how to post it.

So tell me your guess...Amy Jo you can't guess you already know so don't spill the beans!

3 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

I need to restate my answer. After looking at he globe he's holding I
say he's Christopher Columbus.????

Susan Catmull said...

that's weird. I made a guess before but it didn't show up. I first guessed Ben Franklin. But realized that was wrong.

Wendy said...

That is such a cool idea. That school of there's does a lot of cool activities.

Without a doubt Christopher Columbus.

Love the old school high tops!