Thursday, February 21, 2008

Characters?

Ok...I saw this quote on the digifreebie board or go to...www.elegantwordart.blogspot.com
She has some cute quotes up there.

Credits: Paper and Elements by http://www.tarasrokadesigns.com/
Template by : STILL LOOKING TO FIND OUT....will update once found.

Now the story behind the photos...My MIL (and very dear friend) puts on a murder mystery dinner fundraiser for our library. This year the theme was roaring 20's Speak Easy. So we had gangsters 'Mugs' up on the 'wall of shame' and we had to add the little gangsters to the mix. These photos are the end results of that mission.

We raised $3000 for our local library!!! It happened the weekend I was in cancun...so I was very sad to have missed it but I helped in many other ways.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout! The green is so eye-catching!
Amy Jo

Wendy said...

WOW! I love this layout.
Great color and texture

3,000.00 raised, How great is that?