Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Blahs

It has been soooo foggy here all day. Icy, No school. I had to work today too. So I have things that I need to mail out to a few people tomorrow. IF....and that's a big IF....the weather cooperates.

We missed school friday and today. And the fog is supposed to stick around tomorrow so I am sure we will have a delay tomorrow. UGH...

Oh...I have one more page to do with my photobook for cancun!!! I am loving it. There are two pages or so that I am not 'feeling' so I am not sure if I will redo them or what...I almost feel like just going with what I have. It was what I 'feeling' at that moment obviously. And if I don't watch it...I will be change it all the time.

I did one with the travel LT theme too. And I made my first poster with the LT online.
Biting my tongue about that experience! LOL

No comments: