Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cordia Soncrant-Silvia Romeo


Credits: Silvia Romeo-Viennese Waltz available at gottapixel.net.
Putting my scanner to go use! Thanks again Shell! This is a picture of Josh's Great Grandma or the boys Great Great Grandma from Josh's Mom's side of the family. I am not sure I ever met her. But her Daughter (Grandma Tommi) was someone very dear to me. She was one incredible lady who I sure miss dearly. She has almost been gone a year and it sure seems like it has been forever. Time passes so quickly. I am just thankful for the memories we have and that my boys really spent a good amount of time with their Great Grandma. Some of my fondest memories of my childhood are times spent with my own Great Grandma. I thought this kit was perfect for this photo. I can see where the curly hair on my DH side comes from!!

No comments: