Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Craziness

I can't believe how nuts my day has been. I went with my mom to go get a new JackRussel puppy for my stepdad this morning. She is so cute! Then I had to come home to find out the bottom was falling out with MM. I dealt with that for few hours and then had to go to the school to decorate my sons classroom as a surprise for the kids in the morning. Then tried to order chinese food with our local joint. TRIED being the word...Took them 3 minutes to figure out that I just wanted my Sweet & Sour Sauce on the side vs. over the chicken. Then I have to hunt down old Credit Card statements to have as a back up incase my MM bags are not delivered. Then I had to deal with customers calling and wanting to know where their bags are...NOT HERE was my answer and I start bawling. I feel terrible. But it's beyond my control at this point. I had one ask for a refund. I had an ebay christmas gift that I thought was not mailed to me. The tracking was in my spam folder. Problem solved there. Found out my bags were shipped from eLisaLou. (GOOD NEWS) THEN....I get a call from my sister just sobbing...she tells me my grandma's convertable that she was borrowing was stolen. WHAT!!! I was in shock. She had been home all day and never left so she wasn't aware it was missing. Well....long story short....The car was NOT stolen. Her apartment complex had it towed because she had it parked in her spot in the carport but that car was not registered as the proper car. WHAT A MESS. Then the towing company tells her that only the owner can remove the car from impound. SHE IN FLORIDA! So luckily my mom is POA for her and we believe my mom can help her get the car. So....that is how my day went. Craziness. I live for days like this! NOT!

No comments: