Friday, December 8, 2006

Gift for Cousin


I have done a bunch of online shopping this year for the holidays. I got an order in yesterday! I made this for my cousin. I am going to put it in a 12x12 frame for her. I took these pictures of her children last weekend. It came from www.scrapbookpictures.com

The quality is great. The only thing I don't like is how I screwed up a coupole photos. I didn't realize that I used the same picture twice and then I distorted one when creating. It didn't look bad on the screen but in the print it is really noticable. So that is my fault not the companies.

This was done in PS CS2. It was from a template from Jen Caputo that I downloaded many months back. It was a freebie that I found one day while surfing. I never knew how to use it until I took my CS2 class this fall! That was the best $120 I ever spent. Well...hmm....I have spent that much on Elisa Lou bags and those still bring me enjoyment...so it's one of the best purchases I have made! LOL I hope she likes it. I sorta wish I wouldn't have put Merry Christmas on it but...It's Christmas TIME! She can just put it in an album when she is done displaying it for the holiday season.

I have a few more projects to complete now. We have a light dusting of snow this morning and the sun out right now! BEAUTIFUL! How I love the SNOW!

No comments: