Thursday, December 28, 2006

To cut or not to cut...

That is my burning question! I really want to cut some of my hair off (just to the top of my shoulders) but it took sooooo long to get it to this point and I don't want to regret it later. I am torn as to what to do. I keep telling myself it is only hair but I just don't know what to do. I have a love-hate relationship with my hair as it is. It has a mind of it's own but at the same time, I know how lucky I am to have the natural curls. My poor sister's hair is bone straight and so thin. So I know it could be worse! LOL Sorry Amy Jo!

Any thoughts? For or against.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach,

I'm with Amy Jo. I too have very straight thin hair. So yes we are jelous of you curly haired people.

Your hair is beautiful, and your right it is just hair, it will grow back. I say GO FOR IT!

Anonymous said...

Well I am no help - because I am in the same frame of mind as you! My hair has not been this long in years - but at the moment it is just annoying me.. but like Amy Jo I have thin straight hair - just lots of it.. hmm what to do what to do... I keep thinking about Locks of Love - but I don't know if my thin straight hair will look good short!