Saturday, December 9, 2006

My night

Went to the Ann Arbor Comedy Club tonight with my Boss and co-workers. The head liner was Roblittle.com He was funny. Got a little 'dirty' at times but we are all adults. We can handle it! It was just a little uncomfortable hearing some of this in front of my male boss. I am very reserve in nature and for some of this to be said out loud in front of me was not in my character! But it sure didn't stop me from laughing at him!

We ate dinner at Champion House. It was ok. Wouldn't pick it again but would eat there again. One of those types of things. I had chicken...no surprise there! LOL I HATE SEAFOOD AND STEAK!! Maybe I should just be come a non meat eater. I don't really enjoy all veggies...so not sure what you would call me.

Off to sleep...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are having a fun and busy December!... and a rep for another company!!!! *lol*.. brave woman!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and posting your pin in my map :-)

I had a fun time reading some of your posts as I can relate to many of the same things - yes, it is difficult explaining to a kid why he can't have that toy just yet and yes, my son's favorite color was pink for awhile too. He even had hand-me-down Hello Kitty snowboots that he just LOVED to wear out in public. My daughter really enjoys dressing him up in princess costumes and putting makeup on him. The sad thing is, he adores her so much he just sits there and lets her do whatever. Sigh. Those boys . . . you gotta love 'em!

PS - I just discovered Elisa Lou the other day. How funny!

Come back again soon :-)