Friday, December 15, 2006

Huh??

Why is that just when you think you life is moving along smoothly and things are all kosher...bam....you are hit head on. This has a lot to do with side businesses. TLC just recently announces that they are going to start remitting sales tax for the consultant. My intial response was, Cool. No more dealing with that crap. But....now that I have sat and thought about what it means...It sucks. For me, who does major expos outside of my home state, it means that I will be paying twice for taxes. HUH???

I am just about ready to close this chapter in my life. I don't see how it will benefit those of us who are out trying to market TLC and working the business. I guess I will just have to do home state expos, ect. Which isn't good. Bev and I have created a great system on our expos and this really puts a wrench in the plans.

Still no voice...the boys are in heaven! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ghost whisperer! :-) Hope you are soon back to normal.

Very sorry to read about Josh's grandparent.. especially at this time of year *hugs to you all!*

Not sure how this sales tax thing is going to work... need to talk to an accountant!

RealRach said...

Shell, I did talk to my account and it doesn't look good. Atleast here in Michigan.