Thursday, December 21, 2006

Three down...

SEVEN MORE TO GO on my first MM party orders. I got one bag today. I was told that 5 shipped. Hmm...1, 5 what's the difference?! It's gotten to the point now that it is more comical than anything. I have moved on from p.o'd to not giving fly fluck. At this point, as long as they come, I will be happy. I am beyond embarrassed and I just pray that my customers don't hold it against me and will continue to shop for handbags with me and Elisa Lou Designs.

I am going to hold a Grand Opening Show in January sometime. Hope they give me another chance.

Well...how long before the other 19 bags come? YES 19. That is what I am waiting on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless Your Heart!!
I know you will be glad to rid yourself of MM. 19 bags EEKK!

I showcased the new Elisa Lou Jordyn bag on my blog, I am getting one of these after Christmas for sure. I Love IT

Have a great Holiday, but, most of all relax and enjoy the Holidays

Wendy

RealRach said...

Be sure to use my name upon check in the comment section! Pretty Please!